Responses to 8/9/2021 inquiry:
Hi I'm thinking of getting one of these. I saw your blog and read it all. I had a few questions1. Im 6'1" , do you think it will be comfortable to pedal for me (is the position adjustable)?
2. How stable is it , it looks like you could stand on it comfortably due to its catamaran Hull design
3. If my daughter (8yrs) wanted to hitch a ride is there space behind the seat. Do you think it would support us both. This would be very occasional
4. Have you had any issues with it?
5. Realistically how quick is it to inflate and to pack down?
6. In calm conditions do you feel it would be ok in the sea.
7. How well does it track in the water, does wind adversely effect its tracking
8. How rigid is the deck, is there any flex
9. Is it strong and durable. I would be using it for fishing. This means it might rub up against obstacles occasionally. Is the the construction tough (especially the hull)